Monday, November 24, 2003

*Brrr*

So I stepped out of my apartment this morning and a wellspring of happiness grew in my soul for beautiful flakes of snow were drifting from the sky.

Sadly, unlike Boston where there's 2 to 3 weeks of lovely New England snow weather, Milwaukee goes straight for the nuts with a wind chill factor of -10. After about 1 minute my childlike delight turned into a fount of bitter, freezing resentment against God, the weather, and my life in general, until I reached the warmth of my office and gradually thawed out.

Mom: I am considering purchasing and actually wearing a hat and mittens. That's how cold it is.

P.S. For the dorks out there (Carina I don't know if you read my blog but if you do I know you're going to laugh at this just like the 'Two red dragons ironed on his vest' incident) the title feature on blogspot doesn't insert a break automatically, so in the html today's title is "*Brrr*< br >".

Which makes me happy. ^_^

No comments: