Friday, January 23, 2004

Platinum Blond Champion

I forgot to mention that Angel continues to amuse the fuck out of me. Wednesday's episode was odd, another Boreanaz directed episode where the timing between shots was just a little bit slow for me. The payoff was Spike playing the role of champion, saving some bint from getting eaten and finishing off by telling her what a stupid cow she was for walking home in high heels alone at 2am through back alleys. Priceless.

Also fun was the return of Christian Kane as Lindsey McDonald, a character I have always liked. I really enjoy the way the writers have made him such a sympathetic villain - especially during the Darla saga I just felt for him.

...

Crap. This post is totally gay. Go ahead people, make your comments. I stand by my vampires / evil lawyers.

No comments: