Tuesday, January 13, 2004

Comments Down

If you, like me, use blogspeak to host your comments, you were probably wondering why they were down. If, unlike me (and the rest of the internet population) you have never heard of google, you probably still don't know the reason.

From the blogspeak domain website:

"BlogSpeak is currently down because the bastards that host it decided to suspend my account. I do not know as of yet when this situation will be resolved. If you don't want any JavaScript errors on your pages, take the code off for the time being. Thanks for your patience."

He really ought to get speakeasy. If the problem persists I may take a few months to switch providers, register a domain name, and provide you (my friends) with a better, free comment system. And if it turns out really well, I suppose I could even charge other people some exorbitant fee in the name of enterprise.

No comments: