Sunday, October 17, 2004

Vegas Pics

As promised, here are the Vegas pics. About 2/3rds of these are from Erin.

Waiting in the airport for Erin, who missed her flight:


After arriving, Erin gets off to a good, illegal start:


The desert is truly beautiful:


Dads #1 and #2 drive us into the Luxor parking lot:


Lee's Birthday Crown:


Stylin':


Stu accessorizes:


ANUBIS! ... You had to be there, I guess:


Lee stuffs her face at Aladdin's sumptuous buffet feast:


The ever bashful Benjamin Lynne Riggs:


I still think I should have bought these:


Later that night, Ben and I continued where Erin had left off:


At this point we were all too drunk to take pictures, so there is a marked lack of documentation. I here skip to the following morning.

I will very carefully refrain from making any comment about the next three images except to plead for my life for having posted them on the grounds that I am an impartial documentarian:






We made a serious mess of our suite:


This is Sunday morning and I haven't lost all my money yet, so I bought bagels and orange juice for everyone:


Take that!, maids:


And that!:


Lee takes a quick nap before returning to the Strip:


Caesar's Palace takes itself a little too seriously:


Damn:


And, because I couldn't resist, a few shots of Casper:


Isn't he cute?:



Well, that wraps it up for Vegas pics. Stay tuned for the coming weeks when I will talk about stuff!

No comments: