Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Stickin' It To The Man

So I just had to share this story:

I have two bosses on this project, the project manager, who is our liason to the business, and my project leader, who is the lead architect. Because we are working offsite, both of them have to go down to the street every 2 hours to feed the parking meters for their cars.

Anyway, Mike (PM) told me that last week as they were heading out, Erin was driving his car. When they got down to the street, they saw that A) There were 2 minutes left on the meter, and B) They were parked next to the meter maid's meter-car, who was still sitting in it. So as they were peeling out, Erin rolls down the driver side window and yells "Not today, fucker!"

I'm told the look of horror on Mike's face was priceless.

No comments: