Wednesday, June 30, 2004

Ideas

I want to collaborate with the funny people I know on the following sketch:

Dan Rather (or other) interviews the various crazies from the Boston area, like Crazy Grenade Tosser, and Toothless Korean with Headband, and Collects Lots of Cans Lady, about politics, the upcoming election, the war in Iraq, etc. Then I want to record it to mp3 and publish it on the blog.

Then I want to keep writing radio style sketch bits over the next year until we have a small repertoire, and then I want to send a CD to various people in the biz.

If you want to help me write, or help me act out the bits and own a computer microphone, say so in the comments section. I'm thinking of getting together with Riggs next weekend to get started. If this pans out we may just wait until the next combat and do that instead.

No comments: