Monday, April 19, 2004

Long Overdue Pictures Update

These pics are about a month old and I have at least 2 other batches to post, I've just been crazy busy the past month. Anyway here we go:


First up, is the Milwaukee Hilton. I walk past this on the way to work every day:


Next is my boss, Kaye:


Eric and Philippe (sitting) chat about argyle, abstraction, and action packed bruce lee movies:


This is a great little bakery where I often get lunch. They make great sandwiches and the chocolate cheesecake muffin is, as my mother would say, "To die for!"


The townhall clocktower, a beautiful piece of architecture in the heart of downtown. I'll try to get a pic of it lit up at night sometime, it's stunning:


Closeup:


I was walking home one night and saw this ribbon fluttering in the snow. "Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world I feel like I can't take it . . . and my heart is going to cave in."


The dockside lit up at night.



More pics tomorrow, including new Casper shots!

No comments: