Thursday, July 14, 2005

Experimenting

I am experimenting with configuring the blog and my cell phone to allow me to moblog. The cool thing about this is that I can send any image I snap with my camera phone, or any image sent to me by someone else with a camera phone via multimedia message, to my blog. And I can do it from anywhere, without access to a computer.

In response to Mikey's comment below, yes I do have a job. However this week I'm in training for 8 hours a day, "learning" how to use a tool which I find trivial to grok. The class is moving exactly as fast as the slowest student, and so I (and a number of other people in the class) find themselves with a lot of free time. That's why I'm trying to do a lot of blogging this week, because next week I may be busy.

Anyway the reason I suddenly became interested in moblogging (mom: it stands for mobile blogging, or blogging from a mobile device like my cell phone) is because during one of the periods of waiting for someone else to complete an exercise, I sent Royale what I considered to be a humorous image I took of myself. She responded in kind, and I wanted to share. Hopefully if I get this set up correctly, you will all be able to enjoy.

No comments: