Wednesday, October 15, 2003

Steeeee-Rike!

So I forgot to mention that on Sunday while Stu was at work, Lee and I went bowling and I bowled an appallingly miserable 38; however last night I went bowling with Annie and a few of her friends and shot a much more respectable 105. I also downed 4 beers which made this morning a tad shady, but hey, that's the price you pay when you're livin' la vida loca.

In work-related news, we wrapped up a huge milestone on the project I've been working on for the past 2 months, pushing all the pieces to the Integration server and linking them all together like some kind of electronic patchwork bit-quilt. It's very exciting to be done, tomorrow I have a meeting for my next assignment but in the meantime I'm just reveling in a "jorb well done" .

No comments: