Monday, December 20, 2004

Happy Festivus!

It's time to tell you bastards all my problems. Then, the feats of strength.

Actually I felt the need to update; I'm in a very non-bloggy place right now but I don't intend for this thing to die. I'll come back someday soon. Anyway, the project I've been working on continues to go well; in fact I got a rather nice Festivus Bonus from the project sponsor.

My technology mentor / project leader, Erin Rowley, (who is a man, Wilson) started a new blog. I extended him the courtesy of adding a link, and added the Book of Shenanigans to the blogroll while I was at it. Jer - this is in lieu of the giant Hershey's chocolate bar we discussed last year. As for the rest of you, a donation has been made in your name to the Human Fund.

I'm going to see Monty Python live next Monday, so I'm very excited about that, and there's the possibility of seeing the Enforcer at New Years. Go Troupe!

No comments: