Monday, August 16, 2004

Transcript of Drunken Voicemail from Walsh:

Mike: “Dude, that, that message sucks! You sound like a douche-bag! Uh, this is Michael Patrick Walsh, and I'm callin to let you know that I finally caved in, and I've been using the hookah. ”

Female Voice in background: “Hey there cowboy!”

Mike: “And uh, we also wanted to rub it in that we're all sitting around using the hookah and having fun, and you're not here. And Ben said something about making fun of your cousin... so, uh... What?”

Ben in background: “Ask how his cousin was!”

Mike: “Ohhh...”

Jason in background: “Oh SHIT!”

Mike: “Uh... hope your cousin's doing well.

...

You know, laugh it off, it's me. That'll excuse it.

...

This is awkward.”

Male voice in background: “Hang up.”

Mike sighs dejectedly.

Erin in background: “Hang up the phone, Mike.”

Mike: “Bye Jordan. I love you.”


[I could not imagine a more appropriate 200th post. And now, as a bonus, the long awaited cape party pics. -Ed]










































No comments: